25 September 2006

More on the Food....

So I pretty much love Asian food. Merely the fact that a main component of the food here is egg sells me. It's great. Sometimes I have eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (I actually did today). There is so much variety as well and I love variety (Those last two sentences sounded contradictory but they weren't meant to be!).

And the great thing about Hong Kong is taht it's such an international city that you can basically eat any kind of food you want if you go to the right restaurant. There's Indian, Japanese, Taiwanese, Italian, French, American, Korean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Greek, and so many more. It's all there for the choosing of your tastebuds - whatever you want to eat, whenever you want to eat it. I'm sure you all know how happy food makes me so you can imagine the ecstacy I'm experiencing over here.

The prices, for the most part, are very inexpensive as well. For instance, yesterday Mike, Yichieh, and I ate at a restaurant close to campus. It's a pretty classy place and all 3 of us were filled up for about $94 HKD which is about $12 USD! Unbelieveable. Did I mention that we had just gotten back from the gym as well?

Anyway, my mouth has been experiencing quite a few delectable dishes and I'm excited to keep that up, especially since we'll be travelling to Vietnam this weekend! Travelling is having an addictive affect on me and I love it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home