04 September 2006

Classes have begun

Well, I had my first class from 8:30-9:20 today and that was that. It was good to ease back into the school scene slowly. The main difficulty I think I'll have is understanding the professor who is originally from mainland China. He will be using a fair amount of PowerPoint slides so that should help a lot. That was Financial Management, one of three business courses that I will be taking while I'm over here.

The rest of the day was spent absorbing the culture and just exploring all over, this time more on Hong Kong Island in the Wan Chai section. It still hasn't gotten old at all. We went to the Time Square of Hong Kong, various shops and markets, a delicious bakery (establishments almost worthy of a separate blog entry), and then rode back to campus on the MTR (basically a super efficient, much cleaner, Subway).

4 hours of class tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home