28 August 2006

arrival in hong kong

Just got to hong Kong International last night, or monday morning for you, something like that. right now it's 9:30 am in HK, 6:30 pm in CA Monday night, and precisely half a day behind on the East Coast. Moved into my room last night but have yet to get a roomate. Met up with everyone at 10 pm (you do the math this time) and went to buy sheets and pillows and then some authentic chinese food; good stuff. By the time I went to bed it was about 10:30 am in CA. The bed is pretty much a rock, but I could've cared less.

Tuesday morning (still Monday night for you all), I woke up at around 8 and attempted to get my room in better order. I ended up taking the elevator to the top floor of the North Tower (19 stories) and ws taken aback by the view of the city...it is breath-taking! Surrounding a side of the city, there are mountains more or less covered in green...

Time to check out the 9-lane track and then meet up with the group...more to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home